kiiCo Play Inc. LIMITED WARRANTY
kiiCo Play Couch and Accessory Sets, now referred to as “kiiCo products” include a limited warranty that covers only original kiiCo products that are purchased directly from www.kiicoplay.com. The warranty applies for a time period of twelve (12) months from the time of delivery (“Warranty Period”)
kiiCo Products are designed to be used exclusively indoors and intended for lounging purposes. This Warranty does not cover your kiiCo product if it is used outside of this intended design and purposes. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty below.
WHO THIS WARRANTY EXTENDS TO
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of any kiiCo products. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this limited warranty, is the first purchaser of the kiiCo products purchased directly from www.kiicoplay.com. All warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the kiiCo products are exclusively owned and used by the original purchaser. This limited warranty does not extend to any purchaser who used a third-party shipping servicer to fulfill the original order or to any subsequent or other owner, and this limited warranty is not transferable and is not applicable to use of the kiiCo products for commercial or rental purposes. Proof of purchase is required for all claims under this limited warranty.
kiiCo Play Inc. warrants that for the Warranty Period, the kiiCo products will be free from defects in material and workmanship set forth above, when kiiCo products are used in a manner consistent with the intended design and function as described above.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING
- Seam tears
- Zippers that malfunction and cannot be opened or closed due to normal usage of the material
- Misprints in the case of patterned product
- Continued foam compression that materially affects the form and function of the product
- Any physical flaw in the foam greater than one (1) inch that causes the foam material to deteriorate, despite normal usage and proper handling
- Foam size differences between pieces in the same order greater than one (1) inch difference
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
- KiiCo products that have been left in box for longer than 14 days after delivery date of product on receipt
- Normal off-gassing
- Loose threads that can be cut off without damage to the product
- Internal lining thread runs and discolorations
- Sewing deviations less than one (1) inch
- Normal foam discoloration
- Color difference between products from different orders
- Foam difference between products from different orders
- Product that is used in combination with aftermarket foam, fabric or any other materials
- kiiCo products that have been sold by resellers
- kiiCo products sold “as-is”, or any other similar wording indicating to indicate that the kiiCo product is not “new” or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the set (only the defective component of the set will be replaced)
- Any damages due to (i) transportation; (ii) storage; (iii) improper use and/or use of the products in any manner other than the intended design and function as described above; (iv) failure to follow the product instructions (i.e. cleaning/washing) or to perform any preventive maintenance; (v) modifications; (vi) unauthorized repair; (vii) normal wear and tear, including without limitation, the softening of the foam; or (ix) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
In the event of a Defect during the Warranty Period, kiiCo Play Inc.’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at kiiCo Play Inc.’s option, to repair or replace such products (or the defective part) with products, parts and components that are similar to the defective product and of equal value to the purchased product, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement parts are subject to availability of inventory and may be provided in a color different from the parts you originally purchased. For limited/special edition, discontinued or out-of-stock kiiCo products covered under the limited warranty, kiiCo Play Inc. guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee exact replacement of the same limited/special edition, discontinued or out-of-stock item. Replacement parts may also be a different part that contains compatible features and functions. Replacement parts will be sent to the shipping address on file with the order.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must complete all steps of filing a warranty claim through kiiCo Play Inc’s customer team and provide proof of the original date of purchase and your Order Number. Evidence of a Defect in high quality photo/video form and any claims must be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Replaced or repaired parts are subject to the same limited warranty as the original parts, provided however, the original Warranty Period shall not be extended if a warranted product is repaired or replaced.